eCommerce Inventory Manager – FBA Specialist in Dalstrong
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|July 31st, 2021||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Central or South America||supply chain, inventory, amazon||4+|
What You’ll Do!
- Report to operations to manage inventory flow and replenishment operations
- Partner with key stakeholders to solve problems, write purchase orders, develop inventory forecasts, and execute the replenishment process.
- Communicate with manufacturers and the internal team in an organized, detailed and efficient manner to ensure clear visibility to production planning and logistics operations. Maintain product in stock in Amazon fulfillment centers.
- Develop reporting to track fulfillment variances and execution of KPI to build ordering and fulfillment accountability best practices.
- Analyze business trends and identify opportunities to drive efficiency and process improvement. Balance inventory investment with consumer demand.
- Prepare sales & inventory reports for internal and external leaders. Set daily/weekly/monthly inventory reconciliation and replenishment processes, cycle counts and methods for timely replenishment; track and manage inventory levels.
- Identify problems and drive efforts to resolve, including design of any SOPs.
- Lead 3PL centers in the US and Europe; consider all costs and benefits, be able to design a coherent, data-driven proposal for path forward.
- Plan and execute strategic growth initiatives across the supply chain to improve the business’ top and bottom lines.
To be successful you should have
- Bachelor's degree required in a relevant field and/or 2 years minimum relevant experience preferred.
- Amazon Seller Central experience preferred.
- Retail operations experience with forecasting and replenishment preferred.
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Office and Google Drive.
- Ability to effectively communicate across both verbal and written platforms.
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to meet deadlines while working on multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until July 31st, 2021 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Project Management Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Project Manager for I-COM Councils||July 7th, 2021|
|Software Project Portfolio Manager||July 7th, 2021|
|Instructor - Work In Tech||June 15th, 2021|
|Product Manager Payment Gateway||June 30th, 2021|
|Content Marketing Project Manager (B2B)||July 12th, 2021|