ESL Teacher (Native Speaker) in Scopic Software
Job Published on: November 4th, 2019
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereScopic Software is seeking a skilled Remote ESL Teacher to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. We are looking for a proactive, driven teacher who is passionate about helping non-native adult professionals improve their spoken and written English. The ESL Teacher teaches weekly or bi-weekly private classes with Scopic employees seeking to improve their professional English communication. This role involves writing custom curricula based on students’ objectives; scheduling, planning, and leading classes over Skype video; creating and reviewing homework assignments; and reporting on progress.
Successful candidates will be:
- Native English speakers
- Comfortable with self-organization and planning in a dynamic environment
- Independently motivated self-starters with strong work ethic
- Industrious and energetic
- Detail-oriented but still able to see the big picture
- Diplomatic but able to provide direct feedback when it is needed
- Receptive to constructive feedback and interested in growth and self-improvement
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Bachelors degree in English, education, or a related field, Masters preferred
- 1+ year of ESL teaching experience
- TESOL certificate, preferred (but not required)
- Understanding of the unique challenges and opportunities of adult learners
- Experience designing and executing custom curricula
- Ability to create systems for scheduling, homework, and performance tracking
- Experience communicating and building rapport in a virtual environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the aptitude to learn new skills quickly
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
- This is a part-time, home-based position, which could evolve into full-time for the right candidate.
Interested? Apply now!Please apply online here.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Virtual assistants, translators & other
|Transcriptionist - Standard Arabic Speakers||January 18th, 2021|
|Transcriptionist - Gulf Arabic Speakers||January 18th, 2021|
|Search Engine Evaluator - Iranian Persian Speakers||January 18th, 2021|