ESL Teacher (Native Speaker) in Scopic Software
Job Published on: November 4th, 2019
Successful candidates will be:
- Native English speakers
- Comfortable with self-organization and planning in a dynamic environment
- Independently motivated self-starters with strong work ethic
- Industrious and energetic
- Detail-oriented but still able to see the big picture
- Diplomatic but able to provide direct feedback when it is needed
- Receptive to constructive feedback and interested in growth and self-improvement
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Bachelors degree in English, education, or a related field, Masters preferred
- 1+ year of ESL teaching experience
- TESOL certificate, preferred (but not required)
- Understanding of the unique challenges and opportunities of adult learners
- Experience designing and executing custom curricula
- Ability to create systems for scheduling, homework, and performance tracking
- Experience communicating and building rapport in a virtual environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the aptitude to learn new skills quickly
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
- This is a part-time, home-based position, which could evolve into full-time for the right candidate.
Interested? Apply now!Please apply online here.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Virtual assistants, translators & other
|Internet Analyst based in Canada||February 28th, 2020|
|Scriptwriters (German, Turkish, Russian)||February 27th, 2020|
|Freedom Agent / VA remote – Long Term (French speaking)||February 8th, 2020|