ESL Teacher (Native Speaker) in Scopic Software
Scopic Software is seeking a skilled Remote ESL Teacher to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. We are looking for a proactive, driven teacher who is passionate about helping non-native adult professionals improve their spoken and written English. The ESL Teacher teaches weekly or bi-weekly private classes with Scopic employees seeking to improve their professional English communication. This role involves writing custom curricula based on students’ objectives; scheduling, planning, and leading classes over Skype video; creating and reviewing homework assignments; and reporting on progress.
Successful candidates will be:
- Native English speakers
- Comfortable with self-organization and planning in a dynamic environment
- Independently motivated self-starters with strong work ethic
- Industrious and energetic
- Detail-oriented but still able to see the big picture
- Diplomatic but able to provide direct feedback when it is needed
- Receptive to constructive feedback and interested in growth and self-improvement
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Bachelors degree in English, education, or a related field, Masters preferred
- 1+ year of ESL teaching experience
- TESOL certificate, preferred (but not required)
- Understanding of the unique challenges and opportunities of adult learners
- Experience designing and executing custom curricula
- Ability to create systems for scheduling, homework, and performance tracking
- Experience communicating and building rapport in a virtual environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the aptitude to learn new skills quickly
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
- This is a part-time, home-based position, which could evolve into full-time for the right candidate.
Interested? Apply now!Please apply online here.
Other similar jobs in Other
|Amazon Specialist||October 29th, 2019|
|Developer Relations||October 21st, 2019|
|iGaming Freelance Copywriters, Translators and Proofreaders||October 18th, 2019|