Financial Operations Analyst in Scopic Software
Job Published on: December 5th, 2019
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereScopic Software is seeking a skilled Remote Financial Operations Analyst to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. This is an ideal position for motivated individuals looking for a diverse, fast-paced, fully remote environment.
- Assist the team in maintaining and monitoring the KPIs dashboard, ensuring the protection of data integrity
- Gather and analyze data to prepare ad hoc financial and operational reports to assess business performance
- Monitor the company-wide budgeting process and assist in preparing monthly revenue forecasts
- Provide support services in the monthly reports related to cost and profitability monitoring and advise on optimizing performance and profitability
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 1+ year of full-time professional experience in Finance, Accounting or Data Analytics
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to be proactive, identify issues, and resolve tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Independent and disciplined
- Knowledge of the IT/software industry, preferred
- Advanced written and spoken English
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or a related field
- Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
- Have questions about this position? Contact us at email@example.com.
Interested? Apply now!Please apply online here.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.