Job Published on: October 4th, 2019
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, ability to set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 3+ years of commercial software development experience
- Strong proficiency in Node.js
- Expertise in NoSQL/Graph database programming and asynchronous I/O
- Experience creating APIs (e.g., REST, GraphQL, GRPC)
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure backends (AWS / Google Cloud / Azure)
- Good English skills - especially reading and writing
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
- Part-time and full-time positions available.
Interested? Apply now here!Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers. Have a specific question about this position? Contact us at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Software Engineering & Web Development
|Video Data Collection For Luxembourgish Speakers In Luxembourg||October 24th, 2020|
|PHP Developer (Intermediate+)||October 24th, 2020|
|Senior full-stack developer||October 22nd, 2020|