Remote Full-stack PHP Developer at Scopic
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|February 24th, 2023||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||PHP, SQL, C++11||3+|
Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re a Full-stack PHP Developer with extensive experience working with React, and willing to dive into intra-system complexity, we’d love to hear from you! Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for the zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you!
The skills and traits we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of commercial software development experience
- Proficient PHP skills and experience with Laravel, Yii, and or a similar MVC framework
- Strong SQL skills. Experience with MySQL/Aurora is a plus
- Ability to understand and work with a large existing codebase involving multiple services
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure, including scalability and availability patterns such as horizontal scaling, service discovery, etc.
- Experience in AWS is a plus
- Experience with system integrations is preferred
- Willingness to dive into intra-system complexity
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Intermediate written and spoken English
- Overlap with PST working hours is a must
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
- Salary Range is negotiable depending on your experience and performance during our recruiting process.
- This is a full-time, home-based position. (40 hours/week)
- This is an hourly paid position.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
Please apply at the link: https://scopicsoftware.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk02yk6?source=Remoters
Please send your CV in English only.
Learn more about careers opportunities at Scopic: https://careers.scopicsoftware.com/
Interested? Apply now!
You have until February 24th, 2023 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Software Engineering & Web Development Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Remote C++/Math/Algorithm Developer||February 26th, 2023|
|Remote Quality Assurance Specialist||February 26th, 2023|
|Remote Full-stack JS Developer||February 26th, 2023|
|Remote C++/3D Developer||February 25th, 2023|
|Remote Technical Lead||February 25th, 2023|