Game Producer/ Game Designer in SpotOn Connections
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|October 31st, 2021||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Europe||Design, casino, slots, game||2+|
- Leading the cross-discipline team of developers, graphic designers, QA.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining game design and game design documentation.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining game client requirements and documentation.
- Managing and continuing to improve the production process.
- Owning the process of creating and maintaining tickets in JIRA to ensure no part of a feature or bug falls through the cracks. And following up with the team to make sure their tickets are up to date.
- Being the champion of communication with the team regarding design changes, take notes, and follow up on any issues that are left unresolved.
- Preparing game client languages.
- Remaining current on industry trends including: new game genres, new game design methods and emerging platforms.
- Constantly play the game and test new features while in development to ensure they meet the quality standards set forth by the game team to-date.
- Analysing performance data from the marketplace to help identify future game mechanics and industry trends.
- Analysing games performance post-launch and providing insights about customers’ behavior.
- Defining and designing products, based on business needs and requirements.
- Reviewing the game with quality and consistency in mind and providing constructive feedback.
- Identifying market gaps by researching market and competition analysis on current product performance.
- Contributing to and participating with feedback in concept, prototyping and other feedback/status sessions during the whole production cycle.
- Game design-related experience, preferably in the iGaming or gambling industry.
- Very strong verbal, visual and written communication skills.
- A creative thinker, who is able to come up with ideas that solve problems in simple and elegant ways that put the player first.
- Demonstrate a passion for our industry and game design as a career.
- Able to multitask, prioritise and work to deadlines under pressure.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organised.
- Up-to-date knowledge of best practices in gaming.
- Quality focused and player centric.
- Excited, passionate, and motivated.
- Ability to fit in and work as part of a demanding team environment.
- Proven track record of developing successful game concepts.
- Previously delivered top performing games for casino companies.
- Ability to design, iterate and revise work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to brainstorm, collaborate with a team, and generate constructive feedback.
- Excellent understanding of casino operators, players, affiliates and streamers needs
- Experience working in an agile environment.
Benefits and Perks
- Flat Structure
- A lot of room for growth
- Exposure to the full game creation process
- Remote work
- Games Studio focused on creative game development
Interested? Apply now!
You have until October 31st, 2021 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.