Inside Sales Representative – Software/IT in Scopic Software
Job Published on: April 7th, 2020
Job closing date: May 6th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereScopic is seeking a skilled Remote Technical Sales Specialist to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. We are looking for a proactive sales whizz to bring in new clients and manage strategic partnerships. This is a part-time, home-based position, ideal for motivated individuals looking for a diverse, fast-paced, fully remote environment.
- Understand company service offerings and utilize that knowledge to initiate daily activities that will generate relevant sales leads;
- Work directly with our clients and project managers to up-sell and maximize revenue per account;
- Communicate directly with potentials to understand requirements and assess opportunities;
- Proactively pursue and prospect new business opportunities in support of sales goals and objectives;
- Leverage partnerships to enhance sales in the company’s core service areas;
- Work with management on overall sales strategy;
- Contribute to lead generation and prospecting for new customers by bidding in online IT marketplaces in which we have a presence, warm/cool emailing, virtual networking, or working other relevant channels;
- Identify and utilize target client profiles based on sales and marketing objectives;
- Work diligently and creatively to turn opportunities into actual projects;
- Coordinate with the Operations, Engineering, and Marketing teams as needed.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- 2+ years of professional experience in lead generation and sales
- Demonstrated sales record
- Knowledge of software development processes and technologies
- Familiarity with digital marketing concepts
- Strategic and analytical skills as they pertain to sales strategies and operations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to develop rapport with potential clients
- Excellent attention to detail
- Personality traits necessary to excel in sales (positive, ambitious, gregarious, flexible, self-sufficient)
- Advanced English skills
- Bachelors degree or above
- Salary: Hourly rate + performance-based bonus.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.