Inside Software Services Sales Specialist in Scopic Software
Job Published on: September 14th, 2020
Job closing date: October 13th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereThe company is looking to hire a Remote Inside Software Services Sales Specialist to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. We are looking for a proactive sales whizz to bring in new clients and manage strategic partnerships. This is a full-time, home-based position, ideal for motivated individuals looking for a diverse, fast-paced, fully remote environment.
- Understand company service offerings and utilize that knowledge to initiate daily activities that will generate relevant sales leads;
- Work directly with our clients and project managers to up-sell and maximize revenue per account;
- Communicate directly with potentials to understand requirements and assess opportunities;
- Proactively pursue and prospect new business opportunities in support of sales goals and objectives;
- Leverage partnerships to enhance sales in the company’s core service areas;
- Work with management on overall sales strategy;
- Contribute to lead generation and prospecting for new customers by bidding in online IT marketplaces in which we have a presence, warm/cool emailing, virtual networking, or working other relevant channels;
- Identify and utilize target client profiles based on sales and marketing objectives;
- Work diligently and creatively to turn opportunities into actual projects;
- Coordinate with the Operations, Engineering, and Marketing teams as needed.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Work experience 2+ years in lead generation and sales.
- Demonstrated sales record.
- Significant – preferably substantial – knowledge of software development processes and technologies
- Strategic and analytical skills as they pertain to sales strategies and operations.
- Communication and Interpersonal skills both written and verbal.
- A doer that takes initiative and ownership.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Overall knowledge of marketing is a plus.
- Personality traits necessary to excel in sales (positive, ambitious, gregarious, flexible, self-sufficient).
- Must be independent and disciplined to work remotely.
- Advanced English skills verbal and written – American accent preferred
- Bachelor's or Master's degree.
- Evening working availability.
- Compensation: Hourly rate, plus bonus.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer
Interested? Apply now!
You have until October 13th, 2020 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.