Intermediate+ Full-stack (Node.js/PHP) Developer in Scopic
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|October 26th, 2021||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
The skills and traits we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Excellent back-end and front-end programming skills
- Proficiency in Node.js or PHP and either one of the front-end frameworks (React/Redux, Angular or Vue)
- Experience with HTML, HTML5, and CSS
- Understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases and proficiency in one of them is required
- Experience implementing modern user interfaces
- Experience developing multi-tiered scalable and secure web applications
- Strong English reading, writing, and speaking skills
- Stable internet connection and home computer
- Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Passion for programming
Down to business!
- Salary Range: Negotiable depending on your skills, experience and your performance during our recruiting process.
- This is an hourly paid position.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Our values:Scopic is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status. Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family? Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
Benefits and Perks
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until October 26th, 2021 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 25 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Software Engineering & Web Development Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Senior Frontend Developer||December 31st, 2021|
|Senior C# Cross Platform Software Engineer||December 31st, 2021|
|iOS Developer||October 31st, 2021|
|Digital Design Engineer||November 30th, 2021|
|React & Node.js Full-Stack Developer||October 31st, 2021|