Remote iOS Developer at Scopic
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|June 11th, 2023||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||C#, iOS development, Objective-C, OpenGL, 3D API||3+|
Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and a iOS Developer by trade, we’d love to hear from you! Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for the zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you!
The skills and traits we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in commercial software development
- Strong iOS programming skills
- Proficiency with OpenGL or another 3D API/library
- Good C/C++ programming skills are desired
- Experience with 3D, audio, video, and Objective-C is desired
- Experience with Augmented Reality is a plus
- Good English reading and writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Stable internet connection and home computer
- Overlap with PST (UTC-7) timezone is required
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
- Rate Range: Negotiable depending on your skills, experience and your performance during our recruiting process.
- This is an hourly paid position.
Scopic offers equal opportunity. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until June 11th, 2023 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 11 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Software Engineering & Web Development Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Remote Ruby on Rails Developer||June 24th, 2023|
|Remote Machine Learning Developer||June 23rd, 2023|
|Remote Salesforce Developer||June 18th, 2023|
|Remote Machine Learning Developer||June 16th, 2023|
|Remote Ruby on Rails Developer||June 15th, 2023|