iOS Developer in Scopic Software
Job Published on: August 29th, 2019
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Swift
- 2+ apps in the App Store
- Experience and willingness to work in at least one of the following:
- Mobile cross-platform development (e.g. using React Native, Ionic, Xamarin, Flutter),
- Android development,
- Good English skills – especially reading and writing
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Stable internet connection and home computer
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- This is a full-time, remote position.
- Compensation: Negotiable depending on location, skills, and experience.
Interested? Apply now!Please apply online here.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.