iOS Mobile App Developer in Retail Ecommerce Ventures
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|December 31st, 2021||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||English, iOS development, iPhone App Development, Mobile App Development||3+|
About GenghisFounded by entrepreneurs Tai Lopez and Alex Mehr, Genghis is focused on building exciting new software products for both ecommerce and social media uses. Using data-driven strategies and AI, Genghis has supported the re-launch of Pier 1 Imports, Dress Barn,RadioShack and several other eCommerce brands in 2020. This is an exciting time to join as we are now building new divisions for mobile app development, and you will be at the forefront of the key decisions.
- Lead development of the iOS version of a single project at a time in an AGILE environment.
- Make key decisions along with the team and team leader on architecture and best practices
- Perform rigorous testing with other staff / stakeholders on major features / prototypes
- Build prototype apps with the team in ~30 days for iOS Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science AND 3+ years of iOS NativeDevelopment or Management OR 6+ years of experience in iOS Native Development
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with large-scale, social media applications
- Demonstrated ability to Develop robust, scalable systems for large scale use
- Portfolio of launched mobile applications where you were a key developer
Interested? Apply now!
You have until December 31st, 2021 to apply.
To be shortlisted, the first part of the application process is for you to do a 15 min timed cognitive assessment. After you take it, please remember to tell us what the confirmation number is from your email. Here’s the link:
To apply send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hurry up! The job have had 32 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Software Engineering & Web Development Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Senior Frontend Developer||December 31st, 2021|
|Senior C# Cross Platform Software Engineer||December 31st, 2021|
|iOS Developer||October 31st, 2021|
|Digital Design Engineer||November 30th, 2021|
|React & Node.js Full-Stack Developer||October 31st, 2021|