IT Lead / Senior DevOps Engineer in Scopic Software
Job Published on: January 22nd, 2021
Job closing date: February 20th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Years of Experience: 7+Scopic is seeking a skilled Remote IT Lead / Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. This is a full-time, home-based position.
- IT related Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and above is required
- 7+ years of experience in the IT industry
- 4+ years of hands on experience as DevOps Engineer with cloud experience (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) and different DevOps concepts (containers, VMs, CICD, VPNs, security...)
- Advanced level of spoken and written English
- Experience with leading/managing teams is a plus
- Software development background is a plus
- Good reporting skills and experience is a plus
- Organize, manage, mentor and supervise the work of IT personnel (DevOps and SysAdmins)
- Improve the company's IT related documentation, processes and policies
- Improve and optimize the company's IT infrastructure
- Improve and optimize the company's development procedures (CI/CD, Test, Deployments, etc)
- Set and enforce best practices
- Handle and manage security and IT compliance to different standards
Work on custom DevOps solutions for client projects
- Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
- Hourly and salary positions available.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Benefits and Perks
Why Work With Scopic?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.