Java Developer in Scopic Software
Job Published on: September 21st, 2020
Job closing date: October 19th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereScopic is seeking a skilled Remote Java Developer to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. We are looking for a proactive, highly motivated, intelligent professional to work on exciting projects. This is a full-time, home-based position.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 3+ years of professional Java experience
- Significant experience with Spring
- Significant experience with Eclipse and GWT
- Experience working with complex data analysis concepts
- Understanding of Big Data and AWS is desired
- Additional strong skill in addition to Java is prioritized
- Very good English reading, writing, and speaking skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Good PC and internet connection
- Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
- Hourly and salary positions available.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.