Junior Web Developer in Scopic Software
Job Published on: November 11th, 2019
- Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success: All Scopic projects involve working with challenging, innovative applications. The applications Scopic builds are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to write quality code that keeps these cutting-edge applications running smoothly.
- Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast: We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
- Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team: Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so all team members have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic employees work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 1+ years of software development experience
- Some experience with full-stack development
- Significant fluency in one or more back-end languages (PHP/Node.js/Python/C#)
- Experience with one or more frameworks (e.g., Laravel, Django, React, Angular)
- Some skills with HTML/CSS and HTML slicing
- Some DB programming experience (SQL/NoSQL) - ORM experience a plus
- Intermediate written and spoken English
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Stable internet connection and home computer
- Compensation depending on skills and experience.
- This is a full-time, remote position.
- Employees are paid monthly via international wire transfer.
Interested? Apply now here!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.