Lead Software Project Manager in Scopic Software
Job Published on: July 5th, 2020
Job closing date: August 7th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereScopic is seeking a skilled Remote Lead Software Project Manager to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. We are looking for a proactive, data-driven professional we can trust with the rigorous task of ensuring our projects are running as effectively and efficiently as possible. This is an ideal position for motivated individuals looking for a diverse, fast-paced, fully remote environment. At Scopic, we believe great project managers can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Why Work With Scopic?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
Successful candidates will be:
- Skilled in the English language
- Comfortable with self-organization, prioritization, and multi-tasking in a dynamic environment
- Independently motivated self-starters with strong work ethic
- Industrious and energetic
- Detail-oriented but still able to see the big picture
- Diplomatic but able to provide direct feedback when it is needed
- Receptive to constructive feedback and interested in growth and self-improvement
- Able to manage stress with a positive attitude, even in challenging situations
- Perceptive and understanding, able to communicate clearly and professionally
- Highly adept at detecting and preventing risks and solving problems
- Flexible with different task assignments
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical field, Master’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in full-cycle software project management
- Strong knowledge of the SDLC and how software applications are created
- Familiarity with creating specs and wireframes for software projects
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the aptitude to learn new skills quickly
- Demonstrated risk and client management expertise
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Basic technical knowledge and/or experience in the IT industry
- Current residence in a European or American time zone (GMT+3–GMT-6)
- PMP, PRINCE2, and SCRUM certifications are a bonus
- This is a full-time, home-based position.
- Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience. Hourly and salary positions available.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.