Remote Machine Learning Developer at Scopic
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|June 16th, 2023||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||Python, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Pytorch, TensorFlow||3+|
Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and a Machine Learning Developer by trade, we’d love to hear from you! Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
- 3+ years of commercial web development.
- Professional experience with DL Frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch)
- DL Experience is needed (Ideally experience in a DL stream as the position entails working with Vision, Language, GNN, Speech etc.)
- Mathematical fundamentals and algorithms skills or experience
- Excellent programming (Python), debugging, and test design skills
- Basic exposure to computer architecture, ideally accelerators and numerical software
- Ability to work independently and manage individuals’ R&D efforts
- Good communication and documentation habits
- Project Management tools knowledge
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Able to work remotely
This is a full-time, home-based position.
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
- Your starting rate is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- This is an hourly paid position.
- Contractors are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic is an equal-opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until June 16th, 2023 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 7 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Software Engineering & Web Development Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Remote Ruby on Rails Developer||June 24th, 2023|
|Remote Machine Learning Developer||June 23rd, 2023|
|Remote Salesforce Developer||June 18th, 2023|
|Remote Ruby on Rails Developer||June 15th, 2023|
|Remote Salesforce Developer||June 14th, 2023|