Manual QA in Central/South America in Scopic Software
Job Published on: June 11th, 2020
Job closing date: July 10th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereScopic Software is seeking a skilled Remote Manual QA to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. We are looking for a proactive programmer, who doesn’t shy away from complex problems. The right candidate will work with a team of senior software engineers to review advanced web, desktop, and mobile applications. At Scopic, we believe great QAs can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure understanding of project
- Develop, document, and maintain functional test cases
- Execute and evaluate manual test cases, and report test results
- Perform functional, regression, integration, platform, and performance testing to confirm the stability of the system
- Identify, isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes using JIRA
- Ensure that deliverables meet functional design specifications and requirements
- Collaborate effectively with team members to solve problems promptly
- 3+ years of relevant QA experience
- Experience with software testing, including knowledge of testing phases and approaches
- Experience working with desktop, mobile, and web applications
- Experience creating and executing test cases from functional requirement documents and a test plan
- Experience designing and executing various types of testing methodologies (e.g. Smoke, Functional, Acceptance, and Regression)
- Experience defining bugs/defects
- Attention to detail
- Strong critical analysis skills, ability to think clearly and rationally, understanding the logical connection between ideas
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- Salary: negotiable depending on skills and experience.
- Employees are paid monthly via international bank transfer.
- ONLY APPLICANTS IN CENTRAL AND SOUTH AMERICA CONSIDERED.
- This is a full-time, home-based position.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.