Marketing Lead in Scopic Software
Job Published on: January 15th, 2021
Job closing date: February 13th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Years of Experience: 5+Scopic is seeking a skilled Remote Marketing Lead to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. This is a full-time, home-based position. At Scopic, we believe great professionals can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our marketing services benefit from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
- Contribute to the marketing strategy of the company
- Develop marketing plans and initiatives for company’s services and products
- Coordinate and oversee marketing activities, including research tasks
- Evaluate performance of marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Complete marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results
- Oversee the marketing work performed for the company’s clients, advise the teams and track the progress on projects
- Work with marketing reports and forecasts, interpret the data and suggest improvements
- Be involved in planning and managing the department’s budgets
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 5+ years of proven working experience in digital marketing, including a leadership role managing a minimum of 5 employees
- Experience working in marketing sales is a plus
- Experience working in a software or marketing company is an advantage but is not a requirement
- Knowledge of the website/application development projects is preferred
- Experience leading SEO, PPC, marketing automation, social media, research, and content marketing initiatives
- Knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEMRush, Klipfolio, and other)
- Proficiency in marketing research and reporting
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to resolve project complications
- Awareness of the latest market trends and marketing news
- Ability to work independently, multitask, take leadership initiative, and report on progress
- Native or near-native English skills both written and verbal
- Excellent communication skills
- Salary Range: $ 15 - 22
- Starting salary is negotiable depending on skills and experience.
- Hourly and salary positions available.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Benefits and Perks
Why Work With Scopic?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.