Remote Marketing Project Manager at Scopic
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|August 19th, 2022||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||Marketing, Marketing Automation, Marketing campaigns||1+|
Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and a Marketing Project Manager by trade, we’d love to hear from you! Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for the zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you!
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Managing and supervising client marketing projects from beginning to end
- Consulting with the client in marketing matters and keeping the client up-to-date with the progress on the project
- Managing the budgets within client projects and ensuring correct budget assignment as well as strictly following the budget
- Establishing goals and objectives to reach the clientgoals through appropriate marketing channels
- Keeping proper and written record of all client communication, approvals and others
- Working on forecasts and billing requests for all assigned projects
- Organizing and delegating every-day activities as they relate to the overall marketing plan
- Managing the client budget and ensuring the team meets the time estimates for each initiative
- Collaborating with marketing specialists, copywriters and designers to complete the marketing initiatives at hand
- Reviewing, editing and approving all marketing work, assets, and others before submitting materials for client review
- Ensuring the quality of the marketing work in the project as it pertains to complying with the scope, audience and general marketing goal
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with clients
- Proposing next steps and upselling additional marketing work
- Communicating with the team on a frequent basis
- Performing any other tasks or related duties as assigned by the Marketing Manager
The skills and traits we’re looking for:
- 1-3 years of professional experience as marketing project manager, coordinator, strategist, or similar role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English B2/C1)
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, Google Analytics, CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM), and content management systems
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Proficiency in online marketing, including social media, and content marketing
- Proficiency in working with metrics and processing figures with spreadsheet
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
- Salary Range: Negotiable based on skills and experience.
- Both hourly and salary positions are available.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
Please send your CV in English.
Please apply at the link: https://scopicsoftware.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk02z6j?source=Remoters
Interested? Apply now!
You have until August 19th, 2022 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 18 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Business Management & Sales Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Supplier Coordinator||September 7th, 2022|
|University Partnership Development Manager Remote (US only)||September 2nd, 2022|
|Junior Partnership Development Manager Remote (US only)||September 2nd, 2022|
|Sales Development Representative||August 31st, 2022|
|Marketing Project Manager||August 27th, 2022|