Marketing Specialist in Scopic Software
Job Published on: October 19th, 2020
Job closing date: November 18th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereScopic is seeking a skilled Remote Marketing Specialist to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. We are looking for a proactive, creative, self-starter that requires limited guidance but welcomes input. This is a full-time, home-based position. The Remote Marketing Specialist will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies for ours and our clients' software services and products. Products can range from cloud-based platforms to mobile and desktop applications.
- Written content creation (copywriting for landing pages/websites, blog posts, articles, social media posts, and ads, etc),
- Client software products marketing research and planning, liaising with clients
- Strategy, creation, and launch of AdWords campaigns
- Social media strategies, posting and advertising
- Media outreach efforts
- Email marketing campaigns and others
The type of projects/tasks you might work on include:
- Mobile applications in different type of niches
- E-commerce businesses
- SaaS solutions
- Website and web applications
- Lead generation for Scopic (B2B)
- Recruitment marketing
Why Work With Scopic?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 2+ years of experience working in marketing and digital marketing, preferably with software services or products
- Excellent English skills both written and verbal
- Copywriting skills, preferably writing to sell, content creation and some technical writing
- Intermediate understanding and knowledge of the IT & software industry
- Experience in lead generation through marketing activities
- Expertise in creating and using email campaign software (e.g., MailChimp or SendGrid)
- Experience planning, creating, and optimizing targeted advertising campaigns using social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Understanding of SEO principles, activities and their application in practice
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
- Hourly and salary positions available.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Digital & Product Marketing
|Digital Account Director||November 19th, 2020|
|Lead Generation (PPC) Specialist||November 19th, 2020|
|Digital Marketing Manager (User Acquisition Specialist)||November 17th, 2020|