Remote Marketing Specialist at Scopic
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|June 21st, 2023||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||Digital marketing, Marketing Strategy, Social Media Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Digital campaign||4+|
Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and a Marketing Specialist by trade, we’d love to hear from you! Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 60 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for the zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you!
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Developing, implementing, and tracking marketing programs such as email, social media, content, Google Ads or other digital campaigns
- Analyzing and reporting on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
- Conducting market, product and competition research and analyzing trends to identify new marketing opportunities for clients and for internal marketing
- Writing, proofreading, and editing creative and technical content across different mediums
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns for clients
- Assisting in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising)
- Collaborating with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts for the company and the clients
- Researching and analyzing a variety of marketing information, including market trends, competitor offerings, product specifications, and demographic data
- Presenting findings to marketing teams to help guide the direction and activities of the department
- Translating data and analytical models into insights that can be used to develop marketing strategies for clients
- Writing powerful call-to-action to convert visitors
- Developing and implementing marketing plans
- Assisting with the analyses of marketing data, including campaign results, conversion rates, and online traffic in order to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
The skills and traits we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of commercial Digital Marketing experience
- Proficiency in lead generation activities and online marketing including social media management, and content marketing
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaign, Market research, Customer experience, SEO, Email marketing and automation
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Talented, fast learner, proactive, energetic, motivated marketer
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
- Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- This is an hourly position.
Scopic offers equal opportunity. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
Please send your CV in English only.
Attention Job Seekers: Please be aware that scammers may be fraudulently using our company’s name in hiring scams. To ensure your safety, all legitimate communication regarding job opportunities from our company will only come from email addresses ending with @scopicsoftware.com. Please exercise caution and report any suspicious activity to our official channels.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until June 21st, 2023 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 17 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Social Media Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Remote SEO Specialist||June 28th, 2023|
|Hungarian Speakers – Hungary | Flexible Work – Social Media Evaluation Task||June 21st, 2023|
|Remote Work | Internet Rater||June 18th, 2023|
|Social Media Evaluator (English Speaking) in Germany||June 18th, 2023|
|Freelance | Internet Ads Assessor – French||June 17th, 2023|