Marketing Specialist in Scopic Software
Job Published on: February 26th, 2020
Job closing date: March 24th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereScopic is seeking a skilled Remote Marketing Specialist to join our team of 250+ professionals in 40 countries. We are looking for proactive, creative self-starter that requires limited guidance but welcomes input. The selected candidate will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies for our and our clients' software services and products. Products can range from cloud-based platforms to mobile and desktop applications.
- Written content creation (copywriting for landing pages/websites, blog posts, articles, social media posts, and ads),
- Client software product marketing research and planning, liaising with clients,
- Strategy, creation, and launch of Google Ads campaigns,
- Social media strategies, posting and advertising,
- Media and influencer outreach efforts,
- Email marketing campaigns,
- Working with marketing automation platforms,
- Launching and leading marketing initiatives and campaigns,
- Reporting on marketing activities.
- Lead generation activities for the company and the clients
- Recruitment marketing
Why Work With Scopic?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 2+ years of experience working in marketing and digital marketing, preferably with software services or products
- Native or near-native English skills both written and verbal
- Copywriting experience (preferably writing to sell, content creation, and some technical writing)
- Knowledge of lead generation through marketing activities
- Experience in creating drip campaigns and using related software (e.g. MailChimp or SendGrid)
- Experience planning, creating, and optimizing targeted advertising campaigns using social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn)
- Understanding of SEO principles, activities and their application in practice
- Knowledge of marketing automation processes would be a plus
- Published writing samples
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently, take leadership initiative, and report on progress
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- This is a part-time, remote position, which could evolve into full-time.
- Compensation: Depending on skills and experience.
- Employees are paid monthly via international wire transfer.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.