Mobile App Developer in Bitfinex
Job Published on: February 4th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Years of Experience: 3+Founded in 2012, Bitfinex is a digital asset trading platform offering state-of-the-art services for digital currency traders and global liquidity providers. We're on a mission to create the most innovative cryptocurrencies exchange. This is a unique opportunity, a rare window of time at the tipping point of the financial evolution. Much like the early days of the internet, blockchain technology faces complex new challenges and having the best team plays a pivotal role in success. Our team is fully remote and globally distributed to capture the best talent from around the world. So far our company has grown fast and stayed lean to secure its place as a leader in the space. If you get excited about being in an industry that is breaking new ground and have confidence you can conquer the most challenging feats we'll encounter, we want to talk to you. Join us, and help lay the foundation for a decentralized future.
Currently looking for Mobile App Developer [Remote]
- Job description - As a Mobile-App Developer, you will be a part of the team that works on the development of the Bitfinex mobile applications. This includes:
- New Features - Bitfinex continuously strives to create innovative new features in order to provide the most professional trading experience for customers. These are developed and deployed using agile methodologies, to ensure the user experience remains the best in the industry.
- Scalability - The mobile application must remain effortlessly smooth, responsive, and real-time for customers as the platform continues to scale to accommodate new user growth.
- Data Visualization - The data we present to our users is the result of tailored algorithms, on top of the incredible amount of data our platform produces daily, and we continue to experiment with new ways to display this most effectively.
- Design - Build beautiful reactive applications and trading tools.
- Comfortable with high-availability concepts.
- Thoroughly experienced with React, React-Native (mainly around Expo), Redux and the core principles surrounding these.
- Familiar with modern front-end pipelines and tools.
- Experienced with WebSockets, RESTful based APIs.
- Interested in bringing diverse, innovative applications to life.
- Interested in modernizing and optimizing different mobile or web applications.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.