Mobile Developer in Scopic Software
Job Published on: December 17th, 2020
Job closing date: January 15th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Important skills: Java, Kotlin, React Native
Years of Experience: 3+Scopic is seeking a skilled Remote Mobile Developer to join our team of 250+ professionals in 40 countries. We are looking for a proactive programmer, who doesn’t shy away from complex problems and has experience both with hybrid and native technologies in mobile development. The right candidate will work with other advanced software engineers on multiple project teams to build industry-leading applications for our clients.
Why Work With Scopic?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Experience in cross-platform React Native mobile development
- Experience in native mobile development (Java, Kotlin, Objective C, Swift)
- Experience in other cross-platform mobile technologies is a plus (Flutter, Xamarin, Ionic)
- Good knowledge of IOS and Android Operating Systems
- Knowledge in using mobile application development tools
- Knowledge in using mobile application debugging tools
- Experience in software architecture design is a plus
- Good English reading, writing and speaking skills
- Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
- Hourly and salary positions available.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
- This is a full-time, home-based position.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.