Operations Assistant in Scopic Software
Job Published on: November 28th, 2019
- Assisting the Operations Management department with day-to-day admin tasks
- Following up with project managers, developers, and QAs on project developments
- Coordinating operations initiatives
- Analyzing data and reporting
- Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast: We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow and you take on additional responsibility, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
- Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team: Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so all team members have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic employees work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
- Contribute to Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success: All Scopic projects involve working with challenging, innovative applications. The applications Scopic works on are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to ensure the delivery of quality software products.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 1+ year of full-time professional experience in a related field
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to be proactive, identify issues, and resolve tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Independent and disciplined attitude
- Knowledge of the IT/software industry, preferred
- Advanced written and spoken English
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent higher education
- Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
Interested? Apply here!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Business Management & Sales
|Ambassadors||February 24th, 2020|
|Native Spanish Proofreaders and Editors (Casino / Sports Betting)||February 20th, 2020|
|Head of Business Growth||February 18th, 2020|