Product Manager (Bitcoin-integrated applications) in Bitfinex
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|September 30th, 2021||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||Product Management, Product||3+|
- Product Manager
- Contract type:** Full-time
- Location:** Remote
- Salary:** Based on experience, be prepared to communicate your requirements
- Work alongside Product, Engineering, Design and Marketing to build world-class cryptocurrency applications and experiences
- Assure multiple product life cycles flow from discovery, research, design, development, quality assurance, launch, and iteration
- Discover processes that bring the most out of our team and multi-team/product environment
- Anticipate, isolate, and alleviate gaps in communication or workflow that may slow progress
- Maintain and lead a multi-year roadmap in accordance with company strategy and vision
- Assist an exceptional engineering team to innovate, invent, implement and deploy complex software solutions
- Discover, prioritize, and write requirements for new product features
- Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure the project team is clear on objectives. Act as the voice of the product team and key stakeholders in their absence
- Engage with new and existing integration partners to assist in scoping new features and supporting existing features
- Monitor and manage scope
- Manage all documentation, project tracking and reporting within the product team and cross-functionally where necessary
- Assist in showcasing functionality to stakeholders (e.g. marketing and support) as deliverables are finished and features are prepared for launch
RequirementsYou will be a part of a specialized team that works on the development of new mobile, web, and server products that utilizes Bitcoin, the Lightning Network, and open P2P networks.
- Previous working experience as a PM for 3+ years
- Excellent time-management and organizational habits, and the ability to develop these habits in the teams you join.
- Self-starter attitude, strong problem solving skills and sense of responsibility.
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to produce concise reports ongoing to management covering progress of projects, with an aim to improving decision-making on business strategy and product development.
- Comprehensive understanding of project management methodologies and best practices, and experience implementing fast-moving, large teams.
- Ability to quickly comprehend new technologies
- Direct experience integrating and applying Bitcoin, Lightning Network, P2P network protocols, and other applied cryptography is ideal, but not wholly required, depending on experience.
- Strong project management skills and ability to work across different product teams
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail, and proven ability to manage multiple initiatives and priorities with competing timelines
- Team-oriented, collaborative and demonstrated willingness to roll up sleeves and get into the weeds of a project.
- Interest in guiding a product from its current state as an MVP through to maturity
- Has managed engineering teams, designers, and collaborated with other product people
- Agile mindset to improve iteratively, rather than placing big long term bets
- Strong customer empathy and experience shaping product direction and execution based on customer needs
Interested? Apply now!
You have until September 30th, 2021 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 22 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Digital & Product Marketing Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Product Marketing Manager||November 1st, 2021|
|Creator Partnerships - Speakeasy||December 31st, 2021|
|Marketing Strategist||October 31st, 2021|
|Digital Marketing Manager, Paid Search||September 30th, 2021|
|Digital Marketing Strategist||September 30th, 2021|