Project Manager in i-com
Job Published on: September 1st, 2020
Job closing date: September 16th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereWe're looking for a Project Manager to to join our team and take on the responsibility for pro-actively managing, developing and administering our Councils. I-COM Councils are working groups where our members meet to discuss specific topics such as Brand Purpose or Data Ethics to provide insights on the latest opportunities and challenges as well as guidance and leadership for the entire Data community. To reach that goal, I-COM Councils work on white papers, articles and/or definitions which are published on the I-COM website. Councils have between 8-25 participants and meet 4-5 times a year online. Participants are C-Level/Senior Executives and/or Data Practitioners https://www.i-com.org/working-groups
Company Background:I-COM is a global sector association helping its members to achieve competitive advantage in Smart Data Marketing, the art of creatively leveraging value from data to create competitive advantage in products, user experience and promotion. We are a face paced, dynamic global business with a motivated and growing team, based around the world. I-COM was founded in 2004, a spin-off of a P&G led industry initiative.
About the Job:
- Online, part-time (10-20 hrs/week).
- Long term, option for full time position.
- Starting ASAP
- Native English speakers or proficient (both written and spoken) preferred
- Project Management experience (5+ years)
- Remote work experience preferred
- Interest in data and analytics as well as related topics
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Highly process and details oriented
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- High energy, positive, “can‐do” attitude, flexibility
- Ability to collaborate on a cross functional level in a diverse team
- Strong technical literacy
- Organize and run Council meetings
- Collaborate with Council Co-Chairs to prepare the content for Council Meetings
- Invite speakers and participants for Councils Meetings
- Prepare meeting summaries
- Ensure timely fulfillment of the Council programs
- Provide general administrative support to Council initiatives, under the direction of the Operation Director
- Maintain Council files and databases up to date
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.