Remote Quality Assurance Specialist at Scopic
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|April 13th, 2023||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||QA, QA Automation||3+|
Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and Quality Assurance Specialist by trade, we’d love to hear from you! Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
The skills and traits we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of relevant QA experience
- Experience with software testing, including knowledge of testing phases and approaches
- Experience working on high-scaled systems and ability to adapt fast in this environment
- Writing and executing API tests in Postman is considered as an advantage
- Experience creating and executing test cases from functional requirement documents and a test plan
- Experience designing and executing various types of testing methodologies (e.g. Smoke, Functional, Acceptance, and Regression)
- Experience defining bugs/defects
- Successful experience in working with the big/enterprise systems on a highly paced projects
- Attention to detail
- Strong critical analysis skills, ability to think clearly and rationally, understanding the logical connection between ideas
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure understanding of project
- Develop, document, and maintain functional test cases
- Execute and evaluate manual test cases, and report test results
- Writing and executing API tests in Postman
- Perform tests such as functional, regression, integration, platform, performance testing to confirm the stability of the system
- Identify, isolate, replicate, report defects and verify defect fixes using JIRA
- Ensure that deliverables meet functional, design specifications and requirements
- Collaborate effectively with team members to solve problems in time
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
- Salary Range: Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Both hourly and salary positions are available.
- Contractors are paid monthly via wire transfer.
- Working hours should overlap fully with European timezone
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
Please apply at the link: https://scopicsoftware.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk0x6s1?source=Remoters
Interested? Apply now!
You have until April 13th, 2023 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 17 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Software Engineering & Web Development Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Remote C++/3D Developer||April 27th, 2023|
|Senior Backend Developer – Node (Remote)||April 26th, 2023|
|Blockchain Integration Specialist (Remote)||April 26th, 2023|
|Remote Full-stack PHP Developer||April 26th, 2023|
|Remote C++/3D Developer||April 23rd, 2023|