React Developer in Scopic Software
Job Published on: June 25th, 2020
Job closing date: July 24th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereNote: The application to this job has been closed. Scopic Software is seeking a Remote React Developer to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. The successful candidate will work with a talented senior team to develop industry-leading applications with the latest technologies. The initial project is a complex audiovisual media and translation system. At Scopic, we believe great developers can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- All-expenses-paid international travel opportunities
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- 2+ years of React/Redux experience on commercial projects
- Knowledge of React hooks and context API
- Knowledge of web sockets, particularly socket.io
- Familiarity with the web Audio API
- Good SQL knowledge
- Ability to understand and work with a large existing codebase involving multiple services
- Experience writing unit tests with Jest
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Intermediate written and spoken English
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with Laravel, Yii, Symfony or a similar MVC framework
- Experience with AWS
- This is a full-time, home-based position.
- Compensation: Depending on skills and experience.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.