Remote Based React Native Developer Job Opening at Scopic
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|July 8th, 2022||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||React, React Native, React/Angular||3+|
Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and a Mobile Developer by trade with focus on React Native development, we’d love to hear from you! Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for the zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you!
The skills and traits we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of professional experience in mobile software development (with React Native)
- Strong React Native skills
- Experience using native development (Swift and Objective-C and Java) is a plus
- Willingness to learn and work with web development is a plus
- Strong English reading, writing, and speaking skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Stable internet connection and home computer
- Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
- Salary Range: Negotiable depending on your skills, experience and your performance during our recruiting process.
- This is an hourly-paid position.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
Please apply at the link:https://scopicsoftware.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk02u5m?source=Remoters
Interested? Apply now!
You have until July 8th, 2022 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Software Engineering & Web Development Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Remote Junior Web Developer||August 3rd, 2022|
|Manual Quality Assurance Specialist||July 31st, 2022|
|Database Reliability Engineer (100% Remote)||July 15th, 2022|
|Integrations Tech/Team Lead (100% remote)||July 15th, 2022|
|Lead Fullstack Engineer (React, Typescript, GraphQL) (100% Remote)||July 15th, 2022|