React Native Developer in Scopic Software
Job Published on: October 25th, 2019
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereScopic Software is seeking a React Native Developer to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. We are looking for a proactive programmer, who doesn’t shy away from complex problems. The successful candidate will work with other advanced software engineers on multiple project teams to build industry-leading applications for our clients. At Scopic, we believe great developers can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your SuccessAll Scopic projects involve working with challenging, innovative applications. When you work with us, you will not just be maintaining old code or wasting time on applications that will never see the light of day. The applications Scopic develops are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to write quality code and keep mission-critical applications running optimally.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, FastWe offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International TeamUnlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so our developers have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic programmers work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- All-expenses-paid international travel opportunities
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 2+ years of experience in software development
- Experience developing at least one substantial React Native mobile application
- Experience with both IOS and Android platforms
- Proficiency working with Firebase or similar mobile backend services
- Experience working with React/Redux in commercial applications
- Good HTML5/CSS3 skills
- Back-end experience with Node.js, C#/.Net or PHP is a plus.
- Good English reading and writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- This is a full-time position.
- Salary: Depending on skills and experience.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Software Engineering & Web Development
|Video Data Collection For Luxembourgish Speakers In Luxembourg||October 24th, 2020|
|PHP Developer (Intermediate+)||October 24th, 2020|
|Senior full-stack developer||October 22nd, 2020|