Resource Management Specialist in Scopic Software
Job Published on: October 6th, 2020
Job closing date: November 4th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereScopic is seeking a skilled Remote Resource Management Specialist to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. We are looking for passionate, dynamic professionals to join our Resource Management and Recruiting department. Resource Management and Recruiting's mission is hire the right people and assign them to the right projects at the right time, develop our employees, and support Scopic's strategic goals. This is a full-time, home-based position.
Why Work With Scopic?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- Own and manage assigned resource requests by validating requirements, searching for candidates, and presenting candidates for consideration
- In-depth knowledge of programming languages and frameworks how the interact together
- Onboard selected resources to projects
- Identify over and under-utilized personnel, and determine appropriate solutions to balance the workload
- Recommend appropriate and relevant training to support our employee and business goals
- Regularly communicate any changes in personnel on projects with the team and the staff involved
- Involve in recruiting as part of resource management when needed
- Bachelor's degree in a business or technical field
- 1+ years of experience working in the software development industry
- Basic understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and Project Management
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong critical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills, including the ability to negotiate and influence others
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks appropriately
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong attention to detail, responsiveness, follow through, flexibility, initiative, and tact
- Experience in recruiting is desired
- Experience in Software Project Management is a plus
- Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
- Hourly and salary positions available.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Virtual assistants, translators & other
|Transcriptionist - Standard Arabic Speakers||January 18th, 2021|
|Transcriptionist - Gulf Arabic Speakers||January 18th, 2021|
|Search Engine Evaluator - Iranian Persian Speakers||January 18th, 2021|