Ruby on Rails Developer in Scopic Software
Job Published on: January 11th, 2021
Job closing date: February 10th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
- 3+ years professional experience in software development;
- Strong experience in Ruby on Rails;
- Experience in SQL;
- Linux system administration experience;
- Experience with database design, is a plus;
- Strong English reading, writing, and speaking skills;
- Ability to work directly with a client;
- Bachelor's degree or higher;
- Stable internet connection and home computer;
- Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home;
- Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
- Hourly and salary positions available.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Software Engineering & Web Development
|Agent: Operations Automation||April 13th, 2021|
|Android Developer||April 13th, 2021|
|Sr. Developer Specialized in Redux Framework (on WordPress)||April 13th, 2021|