FMD are a team of high achievers who take pride in generating meaningful outcomes for our clients. At FMD, you are not a number but a valuable member of our team and we are fully invested in your professional development and well-being.― Brian, our Head of SEM
SEM Specialist in Full Measure Digital
Job Published on: January 6th, 2021
Job closing date: January 17th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): Australia
Important skills: Excel, Google Ads, Google Ads Editor, Google Analytics, SEM
Years of Experience: 0+
Why should you apply?
- No more commuting! FMD have embraced a fully remote working environment. We are firm believers that high quality, collaborative work is achieved by the team members, and not by the physical location of their desks.
- Connection to a fantastic culture of brilliantly minded, hard-working, honest digital marketers who are masters of their game and are more than happy to share their knowledge.
- Flexible hours. We understand that life and work commitments sometimes clash, we also understand that sometimes you just want an afternoon off to sit in the sunshine! All staff are welcome to use our hassle-free flexitime program to make life that little bit better.
- Long-term, happy clients, whose businesses give us plenty of variety and challenge the team to grow our skills and capabilities.
- Attractive salary package that rewards you for your talent and experience, along with a remote work allowance that allows you to design and maintain your own workspace.
- Avoid project fatigue and stay engaged, working across multiple industries and client accounts. You’ll get to know brands inside out, understanding the unique needs of the business and how those factors play into the results we present in our meetings.
- Boredom is the death of creativity and innovation, so we encourage our people to develop a range of skills and challenge their comfort zones.
- Progress, don’t stagnate – we know agency life can feel like a closed circuit sometimes. Once you’ve reached a certain point, there’s nowhere else for you to go and nothing to do. FMD is different – we work with our employees to develop a progression roadmap, ensuring there’s always a next step ahead.
What we’re looking for
Do I Need Experience?You sure do. We need someone with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a position where they’ve been the decision maker when managing SEM campaigns, while also being the client’s main point of contact. We are looking for someone who doesn’t need too much hand holding and who we can rely on to get their work done, on time and to a high quality.
What if I’ve Only Worked Client-Side or In-House?Applicants from in-house or client-side backgrounds are welcome as long as you can demonstrate stakeholder management and a time where you successfully obtained internal buy-in.
Good knowledge of the following:
- Google Ads
- Bing Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Google Analytics
- Excel and large data sets (you’re comfortable with VLOOKUPs and Pivot Tables)
- Word, PowerPoint and Google Docs/Sheets
Bonus points if you have any of the following experience:
- Power BI or Google Data Studio
- Adobe Analytics
- Enterprise level retail client experience
- Agency / client services background
- Asana and Slack
- Google Tag Manager
What you'll be doing
- Training future SEM superstars through hands on tasks, and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Reporting using Google Data Studio and Power BI.
- Strategy planning and execution.
- Budget and performance forecasting.
- Shopping Feed Management.
- Ad hoc Google Analytics analysis.
- Client meetings.
- Powerpoint deck creation.
- Assisting with bus dev research.
Who is Full Measure Digital?
Who should apply?
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.