Remote Senior DevOps Engineer at Scopic
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|October 8th, 2023||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||DevOps, AWS, Azure||5+|
Scopic is seeking a highly skilled and experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team of 250+ professionals across 60 countries. As a DevOps Engineer, you will play a crucial role in designing, implementing, and managing cloud-based infrastructure and deployment pipelines. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in software development and possess a developer mindset to effectively bridge the gap between development and operations.
- Design, implement, and manage cloud infrastructure on AWS, Azure, and potentially other cloud platforms like GCP.
- Develop and maintain automated provisioning using CDK, CloudFormation, ARM, Terraform, etc.
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines to enable automated software delivery and deployment.
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure smooth integration and deployment of applications.
- Monitor and troubleshoot production systems, ensuring high availability and reliability.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices in cloud technologies and DevOps methodologies.
- Minimum 5 years of commercial software development experience.
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience with DevOps on cloud platforms.
- Strong experience and expertise in AWS and Azure. Familiarity with GCP is a plus.
- Experience with cloud solutions and distributed systems.
- Experience with automated provisioning.
- Experience with Jenkins.
- Experienced with docker or other containerization technology.
- Experience with MLOps or interest in it is a bonus.
- Familiarity of Kubernetes is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux and good knowledge of Windows operating systems.
- Proficient in Git.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Salary: Negotiable based on skills and experience.
Scopic offers equal opportunity. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Are you equipped with the skills, drive, and passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
Attention Job Seekers: Please be aware that scammers may be fraudulently using our company’s name in hiring scams. To ensure your safety, all legitimate communication regarding job opportunities from our company will only come from email addresses ending with @scopicsoftware.com. Please exercise caution and report any suspicious activity to our official channels.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk0xobq?source=Remoters
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.
Benefits and Perks
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future through paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We are industry innovators, at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues, you will embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We'll provide you with enough tasks to keep your mind busy! At Scopic, we ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until October 8th, 2023 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar DevOps and Systems Administrators Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Remote Senior DevOps Engineer||October 25th, 2023|
|Remote Senior DevOps Engineer||October 21st, 2023|
|AI Language Model Developer with Coding Expertise||October 20th, 2023|
|Remote Senior DevOps Engineer||October 18th, 2023|
|Remote Senior DevOps Engineer||October 14th, 2023|