Remote Senior Full-stack JS Developer at Scopic
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|September 5th, 2022||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||vue.js, React.js, AngularJS||3+|
- 3+ years of software development experience both backend and frontend
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with modern frameworks (Angular, React, Vue.js…) and a good grasp of architectural styles and implementation patterns
- Knowledge of web sockets, particularly socket.io
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with build systems and tooling
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience with HTML5/CSS
- Knoweledge of at least one major *NIX platform (Linux, macOS, FreeBSD, etc.)
- Familiarity with Backbone & Marionette.js
- Proficient in Git
- Proactive and willing to learn new stuff
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
Down to business!
- Salary Range: Negotiable depending on your skills, experience and your performance during our recruiting process.
- Hourly or Salaried positions are available
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
- This is a full-time position.
- Direct communication with the client may be needed.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
Please send your CV in English only.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk0sl3k?source=Remoters
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.
Benefits and Perks
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until September 5th, 2022 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Software Engineering & Web Development Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Remote Java Developer||September 8th, 2022|
|Remote C++/Math/Algorithm Developer||September 4th, 2022|
|Senior Software Engineer||September 1st, 2022|
|Software Engineer||September 1st, 2022|
|Software Design/Developer||August 31st, 2022|