Senior Java Developer in Scopic Software
Job Published on: December 26th, 2019
Job closing date: January 20th, 2020
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- All-expenses-paid international travel opportunities
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 4+ years of commercial software development experience
- Expert Java programming skills, proficiency with Java 8
- Expertise with Spring Core and Spring Boot
- Expertise using Hibernate or similar ORM
- Experience with JBoss experience or similar Java application server
- Proficiency working with SQL an NoSQL DB
- Experience writing JAVA serverless functions in AWS, writing high-performance code to minimize the volume of required JAVA packages
- Experience with JAVA serverless unit-testing, preferred
- Familiarity with big data processing tools, e.g. Apache Hadoop
- Experience as a Technical Lead or Lead Developer, preferred
- Architecture skills and commitment to code design best practices
- Experience with: GraalVM, preferred
- Proficiency with Maven, Git, and CICD pipelines
- Strong English reading, writing, and speaking skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- This is a part-time, home-based position.
- Salary: Depending on skills and experience.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.