Remote Senior React Developer in Scopic Software
Salary Range: Between 3,000 and 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: June 17th, 2019
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereScopic Software is seeking a skilled Remote Senior React Developer to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. At Scopic, we believe great developers can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise. Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, here at Scopic you won’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Your work will make a difference.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- Good English reading, writing skills, and speaking skills
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- 2+ years experience working with React/Redux in commercial applications
- Experience developing reusable components and/or front-end React libraries
- Proficiency in using REST and/or GraphQL APIs.
- Good HTML5/CSS3 skills
- Back-end experience with Node.js, C#/.Net or PHP is a plus.
- Good home computer and internet connection
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- This is a full-time position.
- Salary: $18 – $28 USD/hour depending on skills and experience.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Interested? Apply now here!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Software Engineering & Web Development
|Video Data Collection For Luxembourgish Speakers In Luxembourg||October 24th, 2020|
|PHP Developer (Intermediate+)||October 24th, 2020|
|Senior full-stack developer||October 22nd, 2020|