Senior SEO Specialist in Scopic Software
Job Published on: August 14th, 2020
Job closing date: October 31st, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
- 3+ years of professional experience in SEO
- Strong technical and on-page SEO skills
- Strong Google Analytics skills, including reporting and interpretation of data
- Experience working with SEMrush or similar SEO tools
- Experience with off-page SEO, including linkbuilding and social media
- Knowledge of general web structures: websites, servers, HTML/CSS, CMS software, etc.
- Awareness of the latest SEO trends and strategies
- Advanced written and spoken English
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Availability to overlap at least partially with US business hours
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
- Hourly and salary positions available.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
About ScopicScopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software products for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees. We build advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Check out our development work on our portfolio: scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until October 31st, 2020 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.