Senior UX Designer in Europe in Cycloid
Job Published on: January 23rd, 2020
Job closing date: February 23rd, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereCycloid: The DevOps framework to simplify and speed up DevOps and cloud adoption. The Cycloid team develops cycloid.io: a DevOps framework including TerraCognita, StackCraft, a service catalog, CI/CD container pipeline, logs centralisation, and cost tracking. We are 30 passionate people building a fantastic Teal organisation since 2015. Our product and DevOps team are already contributing to numerous IT services across Europe. We can now speed up our development thanks to a 4,5 M€ fundraising in 2019.
The opportunity:We provide a working environment, for everyone to contribute in their best way to build new features (greenfield) and also help us make our current codebase more robust and maintainable (brownfield). You will be a fundamental part of the product design, both on UI and UX. As such you are responsible for optimizing the use and profitability of our framework, by making its interface as readable, pleasant and intuitive as possible for the user.
- Help the team build UI/UX design of our frontend
- Work on organising the information using the proper architecture
- Efficiently hand down the UX data, processes and decisions to the team
- Take part in defining the product roadmap from a user-centric perspective
- Connect user value & design strategy with business growth
- Manage the design and evolution of the GUI in association with the Frontend team, from the upstream to the delivery
- Create scenarios, wireframes, screens and user stories according to the graphic style guide / corporate identity
- Organise workshops and tests, to analyse our users’ needs to help integrate them into production
- Conduct benchmarks and audit the existing product
- Find, prioritize and solve UX/UI issues and raise team awareness of ergonomic issues
- Monitor, update and train teams on UX / UI guidelines and good practices
- Share some good times once every trimester at our headquarters in Paris to work all together on our strategy, roadmap, next features, … etc.
- Define your own goals, agenda, and priorities
- Share your ideas and knowledge with others and be listened to, on every topic regarding the company, not only UX/UI
- Are a passionate, knowledgeable and friendly UX Designer
- Have several years of experience crafting professional-looking and user-friendly UI
- Have a good eye for design and awareness of what makes a positive UX
- Show empathy and patience
- Have great communication and collaboration skills
- Have a passion for the user and customer experience
- Are proactive with leadership: you can make decisions and stick to them
- Go fetch answers to your questions; know where to look and do not wait for things to move by themselves
- Do not rely only on your own judgments but constantly go to others to confront your designs and collect opinions to improve
- Have enough English skills to fully work remotely, with people across Europe
- Believe that to contribute, share and manage yourself is enough, and have no interest in managing others
- If you can support us in getting things shipped, all the while maintaining good communication (with great gif game), you will be truly welcomed!
- Users interview, Focus groups, personae, user journey, experience maps, UI audits, 6to1, Crazy8, design sprint,...
- Keeping up to date with best practices and new technologies in UX
- Ability to find the best GIFs and emoji for all situations
- Full English proficiency
- Full Remote proficiency
- Github, Slack, Trello, Hangout full proficiency (no emails...it’s so 20th century !)
- some understanding of FE dev is a plus
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.