Senior Web Developer in Scopic Software
Job Published on: December 5th, 2020
Job closing date: January 3rd, 2021
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereScopic is seeking a skilled Remote Senior Web Developer to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. The right candidate should be able to produce top quality results within provided time frames and be capable of solving low-level and high-level problems. This is a full-time, home-based position.
Why Work With Scopic?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Extensive experience with full-stack development
- Proficiency in one or more back-end languages/frameworks (e.g. PHP/Node.js/Python/C#/GoLang, Laravel/Django/Express/Koa)
- Strong database design skills (SQL/NoSQL)
- Experience with one or more cloud providers (e.g. AWS/Google Cloud/Azure/Digital Ocean)
- Experience in using containers (e.g. Docker/LXD) and container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes/ECS)
- Solid experience in system and software architecture
- Experience with web-oriented cross-platform mobile frameworks is a plus
- Experience in leading development teams is a plus
- Good written and spoken English
- Stable internet connection and home computer
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Work with TL on architecture design for projects. This includes research related to the project and defining the correct technologies that should be used to accomplish project goals
- Work on several projects at the same time with the same quality
- Help other team members find solutions for the problems they have on the project
- Write technical documentation, individually or with help of other developers and TL
- Be involved as a developer on the project and be responsible for the quality of your part or for the entire project
- Help TL with code reviews and technical project management
- Work on finding solutions for both low level and high level problems
- Help with defining test plans with QAs
- Work with TL to make project related technical decisions
- Work independently and deliver quality results without the need of constant supervision
- Cover the complete development of small scale projects under the supervision of TL
- Lead teams of various sizes working on medium and large projects under the supervision of Operations and Engineering Head
- Supervise the development of small scale projects
- Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
- Hourly and salary positions available.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.