Remote Based Senior Web Engineer Job Opening at Scopic
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|February 12th, 2022||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||Ruby, PHP, Python, Node.js, C#||6+|
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Work on architecture design for projects. This includes research related to the project and defining the correct technologies that should be used to accomplish project goals
Multitasking between many projects while preserving and delivering a high quality work
Being proactive, highly motivated and involved in helping the other team members suggesting improvements and solutions to problems
Write technical documentation, individually or with help of other developers and TLs
- Be involved as a developer on the project and be responsible for the quality of your part or for the entire project
- Help with code reviews and technical project management
- Work on finding solutions for both low level and high level problems
- Help with defining test plans with QAs
- Make project related technical decisions
- Work independently and deliver quality results without the need of constant supervision
- Cover the complete development of small scale projects
- Lead teams of various sizes working on medium and large projects under the supervision of Operations and Engineering Head
- Supervise the development of small scale projects
Ensure the projects are following best practices and are having a maintained and updated tests (e.g. unit, integration, functional)
The skills and traits we’re looking for:
- 6+ years of software development experience
- Extensive experience with full-stack development
Proficiency in one or more programming/scripting languages/frameworks (e.g. PHP/Node.js/Python/C#/GoLang, Laravel/Django/Express/Koa)
- Strong database design skills (SQL/NoSQL)
- Experience with one or more cloud providers (e.g. AWS/Google Cloud/Azure/Digital Ocean)
Experience in using containers (e.g. Docker/LXD) and container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes/ECS/Docker Swarm)
- Solid experience in system and software architecture
- Experience in leading development teams
- Experience with web-oriented cross-platform mobile frameworks is a plus
- Good in mentoring others and proposing better technical approaches and integrations in coordination with Engineering department
Excellent communication skills, confident and prepared for the calls within a company and with potential clients when needed
Good at providing estimates and predict usual difficulties that startup projects usually have
A great overall IT knowledge being capable achieving a basic understanding of the technology in short amount of time
- Good written and spoken English
- Stable internet connection and home computer
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Down to business!
- Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Both hourly and salary positions are available.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
Benefits and Perks
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until February 12th, 2022 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Software Engineering & Web Development Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Senior Software Engineer (Malta)||April 14th, 2022|
|Localization Engineer||February 28th, 2022|
|Senior NodeJS and Blockchain Engineer||February 18th, 2022|
|Shopify Developer (with React and NodeJS experience)||February 18th, 2022|
|Intermediate+ Full-stack Developer||February 12th, 2022|