Software Operations Manager in Scopic Software
Job Published on: August 7th, 2020
Job closing date: September 4th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereScopic is seeking a skilled Remote Software Operations Manager to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. We are looking for a proactive, data-driven professional we can trust with the rigorous task of ensuring our projects are running as effectively and efficiently as possible. This is a full-time, home-based position. The Remote Software Operations Manager will work to prevent and resolve complex situations with clients, monitor higher level project aspects (payments, rates, etc.), and handle escalations. This is an ideal position for motivated individuals with business-oriented mindset and strong client relations skills, looking for a diverse, fast-paced, fully remote environment.
- Liaise with Accounting/Finance to assess, maintain, and improve project profitability
- Monitor project, ensure the delivery dates and important deadlines
- Manage clients and their expectations, address clients’ concerns, and resolve any escalation
- Lead the rate increases and other project-related changes
- Lead or help with creation of non-project management materials (policies, guides, trainings)
- Help educate their department members on new policies created by other departments as well as ensure the implementation of these policies
Successful candidates will be:
- Highly proficient in the English language
- Comfortable with self-organization, prioritization, and multi-tasking in a dynamic environment
- Independently motivated self-starters with strong work ethic
- Strongly skilled in report tracking
- Industrious and energetic
- Detail-oriented but still able to see the big picture
- Diplomatic but able to provide direct feedback when it is needed
- Receptive to constructive feedback and interested in growth and self-improvement
- Able to manage stress with a positive attitude, even in challenging situations
- Perceptive and understanding, able to communicate clearly and professionally
- Highly adept at detecting and preventing risks and solving problems
- Flexible with different task assignments
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical field, Master’s degree preferred
- High proficiency in the English language
- Strong knowledge of the SDLC and how software applications are created
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the aptitude to learn new skills quickly
- Demonstrated risk and client management expertise
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Current residence in a European or American time zone (GMT+3–GMT-7)
- PMP, PRINCE2, and SCRUM certifications are a bonus
- Experience in full-cycle software project management is a bonus
- Basic technical knowledge and/or experience in the IT industry is a bonus
Why Work with Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
- Hourly and salary positions available.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
About Scopic SoftwareScopic is the worlds largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software and marketing services for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees. We build and market software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, weve powered software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.