Software Project Portfolio Manager in Scopic Software
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|July 7th, 2021||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
The job entails:
- Aligning project intake and oversight with the business' strategic objectives
- Supervising and mentoring the PM team in their management of ongoing projects
- Managing clients and their expectations, addressing clients’ concerns, and resolving escalations
- Spearheading the creation of project management processes and materials (policies, guides, trainings)
Successful candidates will be:
- Highly proficient in the English language
- Comfortable with self-organization, prioritization, and multi-tasking in a dynamic environment
- Independently motivated self-starters with strong work ethic
- Strongly skilled in report tracking
- Industrious and energetic
- Detail-oriented but still able to see the big picture
- Diplomatic but able to provide direct feedback when it is needed
- Receptive to constructive feedback and interested in growth and self-improvement
- Able to manage stress with a positive attitude, even in challenging situations
- Perceptive and understanding, able to communicate clearly and professionally
- Highly adept at detecting and preventing risks and solving problems
- Flexible with different task assignments
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical field, Master’s degree preferred
- Advanced written and spoken English
- Strong knowledge of the SDLC and how software applications are created
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the aptitude to learn new skills quickly
- Demonstrated risk and client management expertise
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Current residence in a European or American time zone (GMT+2–GMT-6)
- PMP, PRINCE2, and SCRUM certifications are a bonus
- Experience in full-cycle software project management is a bonus
- Basic technical knowledge and/or experience in the IT industry is a bonus
Down to business!
- Your starting salary is negotiable depending on skills and experience.
- Both hourly and salaried positions are available.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Our values:Scopic is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status. Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family? Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
Benefits and Perks
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until July 7th, 2021 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Project Management Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Project Manager for I-COM Councils||July 7th, 2021|
|Instructor - Work In Tech||June 15th, 2021|
|Product Manager Payment Gateway||June 30th, 2021|
|Content Marketing Project Manager (B2B)||July 12th, 2021|
|Product Director (Software / Digital Transformation)||June 30th, 2021|