Technical Lead – WordPress in WBECS
Job Published on: February 20th, 2020
Job closing date: March 31st, 2020
Job Profile:The Remote Technical Lead will be responsible for all infrastructure and development of the world’s leading online LIVE coaching destination. Leading a development team of 2, this role will ensure that a wide variety of development projects (mainly Wordpress/PHP) are defined, developed, tested and launched on time with the highest level of quality, usability and reliability. As the primary person in charge of all online development and operations, this role will balance contributing to the development work and managing the technical infrastructure of all WBECS domains while helping to reshape the future architecture and technical direction of the organization. Regularly interacting with the leadership team, this person should have a strong understanding of key business objectives and offer technical insights to key stakeholders.
What you’ll do as Technical Lead:
- Oversee and manage the technical roadmap for all aspects of WBECS from both an organization and product perspective planning the technical architecture for the future
- Lead a small Development Team.
- Design and implement new features and functionality from WBECS platforms technical roadmap.
- Maintain and modify existing WordPress plugins and themes based on business needs.
- Establish and guide the company’s technical infrastructure and multiple website architectures.
- Evaluate, negotiate, and manage 3rd party technical vendors (firewall, hosting, ecommerce, etc)
- Ensure high-performance, stability and availability of WBECS platforms, and manage all technical aspects of the architecture (firewall, hosting providers, git ).
- Collaborate with third party services and integrate their services into our programs.
You are the right person if you have the following:
- 5+ years of relevant development experience with associated web portfolio or links
- Demonstrated experience with WordPress and other CMS systems (cPanel, hosting providers, SSL certificates)
- 5+ years of 3rd party technological management experience dealing with hosting and firewall service level agreements.
- 1-2 years of team leadership experience
- Experience sourcing, negotiating and managing 3rd party service providers
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications/ developing responsive design websites.
- Working knowledge of MySQL
- Experience integrating with a CRM (InfusionSoft)
- Up-to-date knowledge of browser testing and debugging
- Desire and ability to assist Junior team members with advice and quality assurance
Compensation:Better than competitive base (60-72k USD) with bonuses and unlimited growth opportunities. The opportunity to be responsible for the world’s premier business and executive coaching platform, in an organization with worldwide influence in the coaching industry. PLUS a unique work environment that includes the ability to work from almost anywhere, amazing trips to countries like Costa Rica, Bali, Thailand, Croatia, and beyond as a reward for successful launches! Most importantly, you will be working with our team that considers itself a family who will welcome you with open arms. We are based around the globe, so this position is 100% remote. Primary working hours are US Eastern Time based and require flexible hours during program launches.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.