Technical SEO Specialist in Full Measure Digital
Job Published on: January 5th, 2021
Job closing date: January 17th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): Australia
Important skills: ahrefs, Excel, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog SEO Spider, seo
Years of Experience: 2+
Why should you apply?
- No more commuting! FMD have embraced a fully remote working environment. We are firm believers that high quality, collaborative work is achieved by the team members, and not by the physical location of their desks.
- Connection to a fantastic culture of brilliantly minded, hard-working, honest digital marketers who are masters of their game and are more than happy to share their knowledge.
- Flexible hours. We understand that life and work commitments sometimes clash, we also understand that sometimes you just want an afternoon off to sit in the sunshine! All staff are welcome to use our hassle-free flexitime program to make life that little bit better.
- Long-term, happy clients, whose businesses give us plenty of variety and challenge the team to grow our skills and capabilities.
- Attractive salary package that rewards you for your talent and experience, along with a remote work allowance that allows you to design and maintain your own workspace.
- Avoid project fatigue and stay engaged, working across multiple industries and client accounts. You’ll get to know brands inside out, understanding the unique needs of the business and how those factors play into the results we present in our meetings.
- Boredom is the death of creativity and innovation, so we encourage our people to develop a range of skills and challenge their comfort zones.
- Progress, don’t stagnate – we know agency life can feel like a closed circuit sometimes. Once you’ve reached a certain point, there’s nowhere else for you to go and nothing to do. FMD is different – we work with our employees to develop a progression roadmap, ensuring there’s always a next step ahead.
What we’re looking for
What about experience?Your background will include experience in researching, communicating, deploying and measuring SEO campaigns – we don’t focus on years in the biz, but the results and potential each person brings to the table. If you’ve only worked in the industry one year and you’ve achieved some amazing things – don’t hold back your application. Our non-negotiable: You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
What you'll be doing
- creating and responding to JIRA tickets with developers
- translating issues for a non-technical audience in a technical audit
- preparing and presenting a SEO 101 training session
- Technical 50%
- Account and Project Management 20%
- Data Analysis & Reporting 20%
- Content and Linking 10%
Who is Full Measure Digital?
Who should apply?
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.