Remote Technical Writer at Scopic
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|April 6th, 2023||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and a Technical Content Writer by trade, we’d love to hear from you! Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for the zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you!
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Work independently to create documentation of the client’s product(s);
- Write, proofread, and edit technical content.
The skills and traits we’re looking for:
- 1-3 years of professional experience in writing technical content in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English B2/C1)
- Strong knowledge and experience in copywriting, editing, and proofreading
- Very good understanding of how the software works and executing test cases under supervision
- Working hours need to overlap with 9 am to 1 pm EST
- Skilled in writing and editing content with good attention to detail
- IT/Software-related technical background is required
- Willingness to learn and interest to work with technical documentation.
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
- Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Both hourly and salary positions are available.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic is an equal-opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to johttps://scopicsoftware.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk0x2ki?source=Remotersin the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
Please apply at the link:
Interested? Apply now!
You have until April 6th, 2023 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 39 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Software Engineering & Web Development Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Remote C++/3D Developer||April 27th, 2023|
|Senior Backend Developer – Node (Remote)||April 26th, 2023|
|Blockchain Integration Specialist (Remote)||April 26th, 2023|
|Remote Full-stack PHP Developer||April 26th, 2023|
|Remote C++/3D Developer||April 23rd, 2023|