UX/UI Graphic Designer in Scopic Software
Job Published on: December 9th, 2020
Job closing date: January 8th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Important skills: Graphics, UX/UIAre you a creative professional passionate about user-centric design? Scopic Software is seeking a Remote UX/UI Graphic Designer to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. We are looking for an experienced designer with problem-solving skills and a proactive attitude. The right candidate will work with small teams of software engineers and marketing specialists to advise on and design the UX/UI for industry-leading applications.
Why Work With Scopic?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 3+ years of commercial UI/graphics design experience
- Experience with UI and graphics design for web, mobile, and marketing
- Experience using Material Design, Fluent, or similar design system
- Excellent UX and conceptual design skills
- Ability to discuss requirements with clients and implement their ideas
- Versatile, resourceful, and interdisciplinary design skills
- Experience with typography, color themes/palettes, and pixel perfect graphics
- Ability to work with a team and contribute to discussions
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and at least one wire-framing tool (e.g. Figma, UXPin, Balsamiq, InVision, MarvelApp)
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills
- Stable internet connection and home computer
- Compensation: Depending on skills and experience.
- This is a full-time position.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.