UX/UI Graphic Designer in Scopic Software
Job Published on: March 12th, 2020
Job closing date: April 10th, 2020
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, ability to set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 3+ years of commercial graphics/UI design experience
- Experience with UI and graphics design for web, mobile, and Flash
- Good UX prototyping skills and conceptual design skills
- Strong understanding of users’ behavior on the web
- Ability to discuss requirements with clients and implement their ideas
- Versatile, resourceful, and interdisciplinary design skills
- Experience with typography, color usage, and pixel perfect graphics
- Ability to work with a team and contribute to discussions
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and at least one wire-framing tool (e.g. Figma, UXPin, Balsamic, InVision, MarvelApp)
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills
- Stable internet connection and home computer
- Applicants must submit a strong design portfolio for this position.
- Salary: Depending on skills and experience. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
- This is a part-time position.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until April 10th, 2020 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.